A man had a little daughter, an only and much beloved child. He lived only for her, she was his life. So when she became ill and her illness resisted the efforts of the best obtainable physicians, he became like a man possessed, moving heaven and earth to bring about her restoration to health. [Read more…]
There once was a farmer who discovered that he had lost his watch in the barn. It was no ordinary watch because it had sentimental value for him.
After searching high and low among the hay for a long while; he gave up and enlisted the help of a group of children playing outside the barn. [Read more…]
Moving on quotes for girls 1-3:
1. A girl should be two things who and what she wants.
2. Little girls should be told pretty, even if they are not.
3. The beauty of a girl is the inner beauty, which makes someone happy and inspired her to go ahead. [Read more…]
Moving on quotes for Boys 1-4:
1. A boy who is the leader of a country should respect the people for whom he is being a leader now.
2. Every boy, in his heart, would rather steal second base than an automobile.
3. Boys will be boys. And it wouldn’t matter if only they could prevent girls from being girls. [Read more…]